The iVitalis sauna wellness master 2 is an upgrade of wellness center programs. Participants learn techniques that enable faster detox, deep relaxation, restoration of the immune system, restoration of energy and better circulation of bodily fluids. The program is intended for professional workers in the field of wellness for work with individuals and groups in wellness centers. iVitalis sauna wellness master 2 learns a lot on tehnic execution, that reinforces health, work preventatively, influence better and faster regeneration and increase vitality.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
iVitalis sauna wellness master 2.
In this program, the participants train to gain the skillset of the iVitalis sauna wellness master 2.
The BISERNICA institute.
The BISERNICA institute.
The base goal of the program is to train professional workers in the field of wellness for work with individuals and groups in wellness centers for the execution of advanced techniques, that enhance health, work preventively, influence better and faster regeneration and increase vitality.
The leader of the program is the qualified dr. Neja Zupan, international coach and therapist of the Touch for Health method, international coach of neurolinguistic programing.
The program contains 28h, of this 12h of theoretical classes and 16h of practical training.
At the class iVitalis sauna wellness master 2, there is a chance of joint theoretical classes of the common classes of other iVitalis programs (as is iVitalis practitioner, energy kinesiotherapist …).
It is planned in the long run, to gain an official title from the center for professional education.
The program is created from the basics of useful kinesiotherapy and the Touch for Health method. It will be taught by teachers and experts from the appropriate fields.
2. CLASS CONTENT
Theoretical part 12h:
• Muscles and meridians
• Connections of the 14 main organs with muscles and meridians
• Connections of muscles and meridians for good regeneration and relaxation
• The basics of good communication – advanced level
Practical part 16h:
• Description of positive effects of sauna and the connection with appropriate massage and self massage (prevention, regeneration, relaxation)
– Stress relief
– Psychical fatigue reduction
– Reduction of physical tiredness with recreational athletes
– Reduction of physical tiredness with professional athletes
– Cellulite reduction
– Removal of acidosis
– Improvement of the metabolism
• Description of positive effects of sauna and the connection with muscle massage and meridian pressing
• Planning, execution and analysis of iVitalis sauna wellness master 2
• Communication with an individual and with a group
Touch for Health: The Complete Edition by John F. Thie and Matthew Thie
Other literature at instructor’s request.
3. CONDITIONS FOR ENROLLMENT
Candidates must have finished at least a 3 year professional school and must be minimum 18 years of age in the current year.
The education program presumes advancement from lower to higher stages. The candidates, that gain the title iVitalis sauna wellness master 1 and have finished the necessary practice (30h), can accede to the program to gain the title iVitalis sauna master 2.
The conditions to complete the training are:
• Finished theoretical exam
• Finished practical exam
• Leading a group in a sauna
The program is organized in the case of more than 10 and less than 24 candidates apply. In the case of higher number of applications, we will organize a new group.
4. PRICELIST AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information about the price of the course is available on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org