The base goal of the iVitalis sauna wellness master 1 program is to train professional workers for work with individuals and groups in wellness centers to perform techniques that enhance health, work preventatively, influence faster and better regeneration and increase vitality. The iVitalis program sauna wellness master 1 is suitable for all those, who wish to restore their inner source of health, happiness and wellbeing in a short time.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
iVitalis sauna wellness master 1.
In this program, the participants train to gain the skillset of the iVitalis sauna wellness master 1.
The BISERNICA institute
The BISERNICA institute
The base goal of the program is to train professional workers in the field of wellness for work with individuals and groups in wellness centers for the execution of techniques, that enhance health, work preventively, influence better and faster regeneration and increase vitality.
The leader of the program is the qualified dr. Neja Zupan, international coach and therapist of the Touch for Health method, international coach of neurolinguistic programing.
The program contains 24h, of this 12h of theoretical classes and 12h of practical training..
At the class iVitalis sauna wellness master 1, there is a chance of joint theoretical classes of the common classes of other iVitalis programs (as is iVitalis practitioner, energy kinesiotherapist …)
It is planned in the long run, to gain an official title from the center for professional education.
The program is created from the basics of useful kinesiotherapy and the Touch for Health method. It will be taught by teachers and experts from the appropriate fields.
2. CLASS CONTENT
Theoretical part 12h:
- Health from a holistic viewpoint
- History of the Touch for Health method
- Neurolymphatic and neurovascular points
- The connection of the main 14 organs with neurovascular and neurolymphatic points
- The basics of good communication – base level
Practical part 12h:
- Description of positive effects of sauna and the connection with massage and self massage
- Release of negative stress
- Improvement of the metabolism
- Increase of the blood flow
- Improvement of lymphatic circulation
- Methodic of executing massage of neurolymphatic and neurovascular point
- Planning, execution and analysis of iVitalis sauna wellness master 1
- Communication with an individual and with a group
- Performance in front of the group
Vertically, the program iVitalis sauna wellness master 1 connects up to the iVitalis sauna master 2.
Touch for Health: The Complete Edition by John F. Thie and Matthew Thie
Other literature at instructor’s request.
3. CONDITIONS FOR ENROLLMENT
Candidates must have finished at least a 3 year professional school and must be minimum 18 years of age in the current year.
The education program presumes advancement from lower to higher stages. The candidates, that gain the title iVitalis sauna wellness master 1 and have finished the necessary practice (30h), can accede to the program to gain the title iVitalis sauna master 2.
The conditions to complete the training are:
- Finished theoretical exam
- Finished practical exam
- Leading a group in a sauna
The program is organized in the case of more than 10 and less than 24 candidates apply. In the case of higher number of applications, we will organize a new group.
4. PRICELIST AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information about the price of the course is available on the email: email@example.com