The base goal of the education program iVitalis practitioner 2 is an upgrade to the iVitalis practitioner 1 program. The programs purpose is to train professional workers for pedagogic work with individuals and groups in the area of iVitalis exercises, which influences our health, prevention, promotes a fast and efficient rehabilitation and better vitality.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
iVitalis practitioner 2. In this program, the participants train to gain the skillset of the iVitalis training – advanced level.
The BISERNICA institute
The BISERNICA institute
The base goal of the program is to train professional workers for pedagogic work with individuals and groups on an advanced level in the area of exercise for health, preventative, fast rehabilitation and heightened vitality.
The leader of the program is the qualified dr. Neja Zupan, international coach and therapist of the Touch for Health method, international coach of neurolinguistic programing.
The program contains 24h, of this 8h of theoretical classes and 16h of practical training.
There is a chance of joint theoretical classes of the common classes of other iVitalis programs (as is iVitalis wellness master, energy kinesiotherapist …)
It is planned in the long run, to gain an official title from the center for professional education.
The program is created from the basics of useful kinesiotherapy and the Touch for Health method. It will be taught by teachers and experts from the appropriate fields.
2. CLASS CONTENT
Theoretical part 8h:
• -basics of successful communication – advanced level
Practical part 16h:
• Methodic of teaching specific iVitalis exercises and recognizing the shortcomings of the execution.
• Description of certain diseases and their connection with the exercises
– Brains (dementia, easy learning, better memory)
– Hormonal imbalance
– Sexual organ dysfunction (infertility, impotence, lack of libido, menstrual problems)
– Sensory problems (ears, nose, eyes)
• Methodic of executing particular exercises for particular diseases
• Planning, execution and analysis of the exercise
• Communication with an individual or a group and pedagogic practice
• Performing in front of the group
• Video analysis of the iVitalis training before and after the training
Vertically, the program iVitalis practitioner 1, connects up to iVitalis practitioner 3.
Touch for Health: The Complete Edition by John F. Thie and Matthew Thie
Other literature at instructor’s request.
3. CONDITIONS FOR ENROLLMENT
andidates must have finished at least a 3 year professional school and must be minimum 18 years of age in the current year.
The education program presumes advancement from lower to higher stages. The candidates, that gain the title iVitalis practitioner 2 and have finished the necessary practice (30h), can accede to the program to gain the title iVitalis practitioner 3.
The conditions to complete the training are:
• Finished theoretical exam
• Finished practical exam
• Finished a performance in front of the group
• Completed appropriate practice (30)
The program is organized in the case of more than 10 and less than 20 candidates apply. In the case of higher number of applications, we will organize a new group.
4. PRICELIST AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information about the price of the course is available on the email: email@example.com