The base goal of the education is to train professional workers for pedagogic work with individuals and groups in the area of iVitalis exercises, that effect health, prevention, fast rehabilitation and heightened vitality. The iVitalis therapist learns techniques for strengthening muscles, internal organs, their functions and gains the knowledge on energy currents that flow through our organs. iVitalis exercise is physically unintense and is suitable for everyone who wishes more energy, relaxation and to keep their health.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
iVitalis practitioner 1. In this program, the participants train to gain the skillset of the iVitalis training – base level.
The BISERNICA institute.
The BISERNICA institute.A.
The base goal of the program is to train professional workers for pedagogic work with individuals and groups on a starting level in the area of exercise for health, preventative, fast rehabilitation and heightened vitality.
The leader of the program is the qualified dr. Neja Zupan, international coach and therapist of the Touch for Health method, international coach of neurolinguistic programing.
The program contains 56h, of this 16h are theoretical classes and 40h of practical training.
There is a chance of joint theoretical classes of the common classes of other iVitalis programs (as is iVitalis wellness master, energy kinesiotherapist …).
It is planned in the long run, to gain an official title from the center for professional education.
The program is created from the basics of useful kinesiotherapy and the Touch for Health method. It will be taught by teachers and experts from the appropriate fields.
2. CLASS CONTENT
Theoretical part 16h:
- Health from a holistic view
- Zgodovina metode Z dotikom do zdravja
- History of the Touch for Health method
- Muscles, meridians, neurolymphatic and neurovascular points
- Disease treatment, rehabilitation, regeneration and prevention from a holistic view
- Basics of testing in applied kinesiotherapy
- The 14 basic muscle tests
- The connections of muscles for faster rehabilitation, good regeneration and prevention
- The basics of successful communication
Practical part 40h:
- Description of separate illnesses and their connection with the right exercise (prevention, regeneration, hindrance)
- Cardio vascular diseases
- Digestion problems (constipation, inflammation, hemorrhoids)
- Chronis inflammation of the airways (sinus, cough, full nose, throat pains …)
- Diabetes (sladkorna bolezen)
- Allergies (anaphylactic shock, hay fever, sun allergies, food allergies, skin allergies)
- Depression, chronic bad mood and emotional dysfunction
- The diseases of the urogenital parts
- Exercise to raise vitality, raise energy and raise life-force
- The methodic of exercise execution for specific diseases
- The methodic of teaching specific iVitalis exercises and recognizing and removing flaws in the execution
- Planning, executing and analyzing the exercises
- Communication with an individual and with a group
- pedagogic practice
Vertically, the program iVitalis practitioner 1, connects up to iVitalis practitioner 2.
Touch for Health: The Complete Edition by John F. Thie and Matthew Thie
Other literature at instructor’s request.
3. CONDITIONS FOR ENROLLMENT
Candidates must have finished at least a 3 year professional school and must be minimum 18 years of age in the current year.
The education program presumes advancement from lower to higher stages. The candidates, that gain the title iVitalis practitioner 1 and have finished the necessary practice (30h), can accede to the program to gain the title iVitalis practitioner 2.
The conditions to complete the training are:
Finished theoretical exam
Finished practical exam
Finished a performance in front of the group
The program is organized in the case of more than 10 and less than 24 candidates apply. In the case of higher number of applications, we will organize a new group.
4. PRICELIST AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information about the price of the course is available on the email: email@example.com